The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing packages covering all sizes of scooters and powerchairs designed to improve your mobility. Leasing a power product through Motability makes the entire process from start to finish as simple as a can be. Read on to discover more of the benefits of Motability and to find out if you’re eligible for the scheme.
The Benefits of Joining the Motability Scheme
The Motability Scheme provides you with a product and a complete support package to ensure if something goes wrong, there’s always help on hand. Increasing your mobility and independence is the core of what Motability do, and everything revolves around keeping you as mobile as possible.
- You can choose a brand new scooter or powerchair every three years
- Receive expert help from Cinque Ports Mobility staff
- Fully comprehensive insurance as standard
- 24 hour breakdown assistance from Motability Assist
- Yearly Services, for free
- On-going maintenance and repairs if required
- Replacement tyres if they become bald or punctured
- New batteries if yours fail
How Does It Work
Joining the Motability Scheme is easy. Follow the steps below and you could be receiving your new product within a matter of weeks:
- Visit the Motability Scooter and Powerchair website to begin browsing the range of scooters and powerchairs available. Click here to visit their webpage. If you don’t have internet access or want a brochure sent free of charge in the post, simply ring our office on 01303 850760 and we’ll be happy to assist.
- Once you’ve found a couple of products you’d like more information about please ring us and let us know. We’ll arrange a date and time to come and demonstrate the products to you, ensuring they are as suitable to your needs as possible.
- If you’re happy with the products you try, we will complete your application for you and send it off to Motability the same day.
- Once approved you’ll receive a welcome letter and we’ll put your product on order. Once it arrives at our shop we’ll deliver it straight to your home and ensure you understand everything about it.
- Upon delivery we take a signature from you and that’s it – all done.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible to join the scheme if you receive of the following allowances from the DWP:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
- PIP/AFIP – Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement